Home » » small transmission shaft

small transmission shaft

Written By MUHAMMADIYAH BONE on Selasa, 10 Juli 2018 | 19.49

Dear Sir Or madam

Thank you for reading this email. We are a Chinese import and export trading company looking for a manufacturer. From the database, we know that your company is a manufacturer. If your company can produce, please contact me as soon as possible. We are interested in establishing good business relations with you.

Specific requirements are:

1; According to the drawings we provided

2. Name :(transmission shaft)

3. Material :S45C hardness: 38-42hrc

4. Quantity :36.000 yuan.

As shown, the ship will be loaded within 12 months. Partial shipment allowed

5. Packing: wooden case,50 pieces/case

6. Terms of payment: after being signed and sealed by both parties, we will pay 40% of the total amount of the deposit by telegraphic transfer before the time limit stipulated in the contract, and the remaining 60% of the l/c will be used for production and shipment.

7. Please make FOB price in euros or dollars.

8; This information is valid for 30 days

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Executive director: mia

Tel: + 86-29-68568356

Fax: + 86-29-68568356

Mobile phone :86 + 15902895991 + 86 17039090717.

Email :yataiguomao1@188.com

Share this article :


Redaksi : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. MUHAMMADIYAH KABUPATEN BONE - All Rights Reserved